Name and contact details of the responsible person(s)
Our responsible person(s) (hereinafter "responsible person") within the meaning of Art. 4 fig. 7 DS-GVO is:
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. types of data we process
Contract data (subject of the contract, term, etc.), content data (text entries, videos, photos, etc.),
2. purposes of processing according to Art. 13 para. 1 c) DS-GVO
Processing of contracts, technical and economic optimisation of the website, easy access to the website, fulfilment of contractual obligations, optimisation and statistical evaluation of our services, user-friendly design of the website, marketing / sales / advertising, processing of contact requests, provision of websites with functions and content, security measures, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website,
3. categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) DS-GVO
Visitors/users of the website, customers, interested parties,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users". Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out upon your request, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention obligations), Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(d) of the GDPR.
- If the processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not override this, then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. Should this nevertheless be the case, then the disclosure is made on the basis of the aforementioned legal grounds, e.g. in the case of the disclosure of data to online payment providers for the fulfilment of a contract or due to a court order or because of a legal obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of a contract processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. In doing so, we select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have been granted a right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organisational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG n.F. and DS-GVO.
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore mainly be processed by companies to which the GDPR applies. However, if processing is carried out by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognised determination by the EU Commission of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognised special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses".
Insofar as we obtain your express consent to the transfer of data to the USA due to the invalidity of the so-called "Privacy Shield" in accordance with Article 49 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) DSGVO, we point out in this regard the risk of secret access by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes, possibly without any legal remedy for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke the consent given for processing or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies or the data are no longer required for the purpose, unless their continued storage is necessary for evidence purposes or is contrary to statutory retention obligations. This includes, for example, retention obligations under commercial law for business letters in accordance with § 257 para. 1 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) (6 years) and retention obligations under tax law for receipts in accordance with § 147 para. 1 of the German Fiscal Code (AO) (10 years). If the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you use our website for information purposes only (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address;
- Internet service provider of the user;
- Date and time of access;
- Browser type;
- Language and browser version;
- Content of the retrieval;
- Time zone;
- Access status/HTTP status code;
- Amount of data;
- Websites from which the request came;
- Operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data about you.
2. This data serves the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as its optimisation and statistical evaluation.
3. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing, which also lies in the above purposes, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO.
4. For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a period of days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
The following types of cookies are distinguished:
- Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user entries, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are needed to recognise repeated use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognise you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimise our offers and to provide you with easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored even after you close the browser. They are used for login storage, reach measurement and marketing purposes. They are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Third-party cookies (especially from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective privacy statements of the third-party providers.
2. Data categories: User data, cookie, user ID (inb. the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
3. Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of technically and economically optimising our web offers and providing you with easier and safer access to our website.
4. Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO is the legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in this case Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis. The legal basis is also Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO if the cookies are set to initiate a contract, e.g. for orders.
5. Storage period/deletion: The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Here you will find information on deleting cookies by browser: